20 May 2010

How to Activate the Disabled Facebook Accounts

It's actually just my experiences. But interesting also written on the blog. Because in a lot of questions in yahoo answers how to activate facebook account disabled?
Want to know how? It's easy. No need hacking and high science. Simply send an email only.
Yesterday my facebook account disabled. Then I send an email to disabled@facebook.com. Not a long email! I just write only this:

"Why my account disabled? Can I get back my account ?"

Just two sentences that powerful. The next day I sent an email that essentially why My Account disabled and saying that is activated again and given a user name and my password.
So if your facebook disabled, stayed the sentence had to send to disabled@facebook.com and hopefully facebook will kindly return the disabled your account who it was.

Cheers ....

No comments:

Post a Comment